Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook, the best book Ive read in a long time!




A Book by Jeff Kinley, The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook, slaying the living dead within -
No doubt the best book Ive read in a long time, and an incredible work of fiction!
I have never been a great fan of fiction, perfering instead to read the truth, instead of something made up in someones imagination...but this book had a lot of potential for me because ilove a good zombie movie.
Just like the author, I think we are the living dead and we fail to realize it! Think zombies understand what they are? Not a chance and even with the Bible, we still fail to see what we are!
If you want to give a great gift to a sci-fi reader or fiction lover or even dare I say, horror reader this is the book you want.
Most people leave the truth behind in pursuit of money and fame; the book will entertain the reader and return their focus on God.
Its one of those books iwill keep on my permanent book case. I read at least 25 to 40 books a year and have for over 20 years. My permanent collection is less that 50 books and this book has earned a spot at the top.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review, Mary!

    Watch out for Zombies! :)

    Jeff
    zombiekillershandbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, Thank you so much!! Your book is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete