Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Jesus We Missed by Patrick Reardon





I found this to be a remarkable read! People fail to see Jesus as human: as the kind of average guy, with super powers who would never use them for himself but who would walk into a pizza joint and walk upto the buffet and then sit with a bunch of folks who had never had the pleasure.
I think some people, whom I will lovingly refer to as Sanhedrin, would find the book out of color; favoring to see Jesus as God only. But that was not the point of Jesus coming here to walk among us and to BE ONE OF US.
We fail to grasp the Humanity of Christ because we fail to understand that He was a human. The author of this book really pulls that point into focus so I have to give this book 2 thumbs up. I also found it to be written on a good level of understand: felt like I was back in school again (how sweet it was).
I give this work 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment