Sunday, July 8, 2012

How To Find Your One Big Thing !

I received a copy of this book from a friend of mine who asked me to read the book and then tell her if it would help her. Sounds odd, I know, but she doesnt have much time and she knows I love to read. My advise to her was yes, it will help you a lot. It will help 90% of the people who read it. How can you discover what you were meant to do? Ask yourself some key questions: focus on your God given talents. And yes, the wuthor includes those key questions that you should ask yourself. Learn how to focus, that is what this book is all about. Focus, Focus, Focus. Theres your review in a nutshell. Your one big thing might not be one thing but a series of things; but you need to learn to focus and apply what talents you have. If you enjoy Dr.David Jeremiah's work you will enjoy this author. A good companion gift book to go along with this book would be Lucados book, You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be. And also, Dr.Jeremiahs book, What In The World Is Going On, and also his book, Living In A Chaotic World. If you are hunting your fulfillment in life I would recommend those 3 books as a combo. That ought to do the trick for you. For dessert, I reccommend Max Lucados book, A Gentle Thunder.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy how you summarized the "focus" of this book and suggested companion books. Great review. I may have to read this one.

    ReplyDelete