Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wild Grace by Max Lucado

I have been holding off writing this review for 2 months. Completely stalled out. I love to read Lucado's work, but not htis time. My only soltace is this book was not really him but rather an assistant writers work. Its Johns work that I just dont care for! Grace, by Lucado is a good read but Wild Grace is not a very good book. I dont get how its geared for teens unless it is targeted for a large inner city urban population because it reads way above that level. Also, the natural rythmn of a Lucado read is lost on this work. The flow is all wrong. Ive read all of his works and its like dancing with the same person for years and suddenly you are asked to dance in the dark and told its with your normal parner and he leads with a completely new swagger: sorry kiddies: this book aint no Lucado read! I dont care what the spine of the book says!

No comments:

Post a Comment